Niko Partners is the premier provider of market intelligence on the Asia and MENA games market. We aim to maximize the success and long-term sustainability of industry stakeholders by being the best in the world at understanding and articulating what drives these two fast-growing games markets. In addition to our research we also collect and aggregate data and news on the Asia and MENA games markets.
OPEN POSITIONS: India Market and Special Topics Analyst (Full time – Remote)
Niko Partners is hiring a bilingual Hindi-English speaking analyst for our video game market intelligence analyst team to cover the video game market in India and support on writing special topic reports that may cover other Asia and MENA markets.
Niko’s video game market intelligence analysts perform business research and analysis. The detailed responsibilities are as follow.
- Track local media for reporting on games, esports, and streaming in local languages and summarize the significance of the stories in English.
- Conduct desk research, consolidate findings and develop insights on the digital games market in India.
- Collect, organize & analyze data and information on the digital games market in India and other markets.
- Take the lead on writing, editing and formatting special topic reports and syndicated reports.
- Contribute to syndicated reports, custom projects, and articles as required.
- Support sales and analyst team in maintaining relationships with companies based in the region.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of the games industry and related terminology. Strong preference for someone who has worked in the games industry or in games media.
- Bilingual fluency or a native speaker of Hindi and English (Arabic is a plus).
- 1-5 years of work experience. New graduates may apply, if you have work experience during your university years.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Currently living in South Asia or MENA.
- The ability to work in a remote environment and with employees across multiple time zones.
- Excellent English language skills with the ability to write and edit reports in English, as well as accurately translate written content from Hindi to English and vice versa (experience as journalist or research analyst is a plus).
- Self-driven and proactive, able to perform independently or in a team.
- Strong communication, time management and writing skills. Timeliness must be one of your characteristics.
- Interest in attending local and international video game events, conferences and exhibitions, as well as meeting with industry executives.
- Demonstrated ability using Office suite (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Some experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI.
The position is full time and fully remote to begin in January 2024. If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and cover letter.