Niko Partners is the premier provider of market intelligence on the Asian games market. We aim to maximize the success and long-term sustainability of industry stakeholders by being the best in the world at understanding and articulating what drives the Asian games market. In addition to our research we also collect and aggregate data and news on all Asian markets.
We are looking for a talented contributors who are interested in building Niko Partners’ growing syndicated and custom research business. Niko Partners is growing fast, and you will be joining to fuel that growth. If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and cover letter.
Part time, remote
- Self starter with interest in the video game industry and bilingual fluent or a native speaker. We are currently looking for the following: Thai, Japanese, Korean.
- Track local media for reporting on games, esports, and streaming in local languages and summarize the significance of the stories in English
- Track local and national games events for both trade and consumers.
- Track local and national games and esports events including participating teams, winning teams, prize pools in local currency and USD, venues, tournament operators, and sponsors
- Track games and esports regulations and governing bodies at both national and local levels.
- Contribute to articles, reports, and projects as needed.
Account Sales Representative
Full time, remote
Candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in media, technology and/or video games
- Skills in CRM usage
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese a plus
- Experience in market research is an advantage
- Ability to close single-product deals, and participate in closing complex multi-product deals
- Self starter
- Interest in the video game industry
- Knowledge of market research
- Previous sales to media, technology, entertainment, and financial institutions
- Build and maintain sales funnel
- Execute on outbound sales emails, calls, and campaigns
- Write proposals
- Close deals