Track Asia’s esports industry, teams, tournaments, sponsors, and more.
A comprehensive database covering the esports industry in Asia and China including teams, tournaments, regulators, and sponsors. We designed the tracker for our own esports research and market modeling. Now, by request, we’re making it available to our clients.
The Esports Tracker is a valuable resource for anyone operating in the esports industry or seeking to enter esports in the region: gaming hardware, accessories, and gear companies, consumer brands, sponsors, game developers and publishers, team owners, investors, and agencies.
- Countries covered:
- Chinese Taipei
- South Korea
- 200+ esports events by country
- platform (mobile/pc/console)
- sponsors and prize pool value
- event scope
- event dates
- Esports regulatory organizations (and their purview) by country
- 200+ esports teams by country
- 300+ esports sponsor organizations by
- industry segment
- countries where they are active
- sponsorship type (partnership/tournament/other)
Delivered quarterly in Excel (online dashboard in development).